This isn’t really a makeup bag but its the little collection of things I keep inside my bag even though I rarely use it.
As you can see the bag is really beat up and it somehow got eroded away. Originally it was this pretty cream colour bag with a kind of snake skin pattern on the outside. Its really dirty and broken now. The white fabric tears off and I find bits white at the bottom of my handbag.
This is what the inside looks like – very messy and disorganized. I don’t really know why I carry all this around.
Now the things are laid out nicely. From top left to bottom right:
- Compact powder foundation I use as a mirror (its from Lancome but is very very old; actually its my mother’s)
- Mac Tendertone that I will occasionally use for a light wash of colour on my lips
- Burt’s Bees lip balm
- Revlon Lipstick in 460 which is my everyday colour if I’m wearing any lipstick at all
- Fisherman’s Friend lozenges because I eat a lot of chips and always get a sore throat
- Clean & Clear oil control film for when I’m oily, which actually is never, but just in case
- Band aids
- Bobby pins
- Hair ties which I use when I eat, to tie my hair out of my face
- Hand sanitizer because I use the subway a lot and its dirty
I also keep a single sanitary pad in there but I didn’t want to show it 😀 Its there permanently, for emergencies.
Oh and also I keep a small bottle of lubricating eye drops in there, but I took it out because I haven’t been wearing contacts for a while.