Although I am a girl, I’ve been taught to pack lightly for trips. I remember when I went on a school trip for 5 days and 4 nights, I only brought a small medium sized sports bag, while all the other girls brought huge suitcases. This trip, however, I didn’t feel the need to compress my luggage, and I ended up bringing unnecessary things.
Anyways, this is all the makeup I brought with me:
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Maybelline Eyestudio eyshadow – 60 Bronze Blowout
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush – 10 Pink Frosting
- Mischa Perfect Cover BB Cream – No. 21
- Majolica Majorica Perfect Automatic Eyeliner
- Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner – 211 Sable
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal – 001 Black
- Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara
- Rimmel Vinyl Gloss – 270 Fashion Icon
- Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick – 437 Pink-A-Boo
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter – 090 Sweet Tart
- Elf Kabuki Brush
- Eyelash curler (no brand)
- Sponge tip / brush applicator
And these all fit into my shiny purple makeup bag. Its a fairly small bag, about the size of pencil cases.
I think the makeup was quite sufficient. I did regret not bringing some more coloured eyeshadows, and I didn’t bring anything for my brows, but I didn’t really use heavy makeup so its all good. Travelling is about experiencing life and seeing new sights, and not about what my face looks like.